Will controversies over 'Poothana' help Congress win Aroor?
By Onmanorama 17-Oct-2019
- Electioneering in Aroor assembly constituency assumed an 'epic' proportion.
- CPM leader and PWD Minister G Sudhakaran allegedly referred UDF candidate Shanimol Usman as Poothana.
- Sudhakaran reportedly remarked that Aroor is not a constituency for some Poothanas to win.
- This statement had angered the UDF that they file a defamation suit with the election commission.
- However, Sudhakaran got a reprieve when the district collector reported to the commission that the remark was not aimed at any person.
महाराष्ट्र में अगर शिवसेना, एनसीपी और कांग्रेस के गठबंधन की सरकार बनती है तो क्या उसका हाल भी कर्नाटक जैसा होगा ?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know