State, Centre failed in Sabarimala issue: Sukumaran Nair
By Mathrabhumi 16-Oct-2019
- NSS General Secretary G Sukumaran Nair alleged that both the state and central govt. have disappointed the Sabarimala devotees.
- G Sukumaran Nair said that govt. Failed to take the right decision in connection with the Sabarimala issue.
- The NSS chief claimed that the inaction has forced the organisation to take ‘right distance’ attitude for the upcoming by–election.
- Nair further said that NSS stance on the matter is also an effort aimed in bringing forth social justice.
- Sukumaran Nair had earlier accused the state government of invoking caste-based divisions in the state.
क्या सरकार को हैदराबाद गैंगरेप केस एनकाउंटर की जांच करानी चाहिए?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know