Manjeswaram bypoll :Crater highway biggest issue for voters
Also read: We accomplished what UDF govt had failed at: Kodiyeri Balakrishnan
- Abdul Sathar, Janardana and Nelson Rodriguez believe that backwardness of Manjeswaram assembly is a major issue in the byelection.
- Manjeswaram assembly bypoll is scheduled to be held on October 21.
- "Potholes have been the hallmark of the NH-66 that passes through the constituency," said Sathar.
- Janardana, a BJP activist, echoed him. “Many two-wheeler riders died after falling into the craters."
- The northernmost assembly constituency is witnessing an intense three-way fight in the bypoll among UDF, NDA and LDF.