Manjeswaram bypoll :Crater highway biggest issue for voters
By Onmanorama 16-Oct-2019
- Abdul Sathar, Janardana and Nelson Rodriguez believe that backwardness of Manjeswaram assembly is a major issue in the byelection.
- Manjeswaram assembly bypoll is scheduled to be held on October 21.
- "Potholes have been the hallmark of the NH-66 that passes through the constituency," said Sathar.
- Janardana, a BJP activist, echoed him. “Many two-wheeler riders died after falling into the craters."
- The northernmost assembly constituency is witnessing an intense three-way fight in the bypoll among UDF, NDA and LDF.
महाराष्ट्र में अगर शिवसेना, एनसीपी और कांग्रेस के गठबंधन की सरकार बनती है तो क्या उसका हाल भी कर्नाटक जैसा होगा ?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know