BJP Seek Intervention in West Bengal, Meets President Kovind
By News18 16-Oct-2019
- On Tuesday a BJP delegation met President Ram Nath Kovind alleging constitutional breakdown in WB under the TMC rule and sought his intervention in the matter.
- Senior BJP leader Mukul Roy said over 89 persons with links to his party have been killed in the state since panchayat elections were held there in 2018.
- He further said that over 35 of them have been murdered after the announcement of the Lok Sabha election results in May this year.
Also Read: TMC Should Apologize to Governor Jagdeep Dhankhar: Mukul Roy
- Roy said that the Mamata Banerjee-led government was foisting "false cases" on BJP workers and claimed that over 20,000 people were jailed.
- Earlier, BJP general secretary Kailash Vijayvargiya said his party also took the matter of the murder of three members of a family to the President.
महाराष्ट्र में अगर शिवसेना, एनसीपी और कांग्रेस के गठबंधन की सरकार बनती है तो क्या उसका हाल भी कर्नाटक जैसा होगा ?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know