TMC Should Apologize to Governor Jagdeep Dhankhar: Mukul Roy
By NDTV 16-Oct-2019
- BJP leader Mukul Roy has said that the WB govt should apologize to Governor Jagdeep Dhankhar after he was "insulted" at a Durga Puja carnival in Kolkata.
- Jagdeep Dhankhar said that he felt "humiliated, deeply pained and disturbed" after attending a Durga Puja carnival hosted by CM Mamata Banerjee.
- The Governor is said to be upset that he was seated on a different dais while the limelight was on a stage featuring Mamata Banerjee and various dignitaries.
Also Read: Trinamool Congress Accuses BJP of Maligning the Image of Bengal
- Mukul Roy said that the Governor is the constitutional head of the state and how he was treated by the state government, it is against the class and creed of Bengal.
- He further said that this should not be happening and the government should apologize to the Governor."
क्या करतारपुर कॉरिडोर खोलना हो सकता है ISI का एजेंडा ?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know