Trinamool Congress Accuses BJP of Maligning the Image of Bengal
By Navbharat Times 16-Oct-2019
- TMC replied on the BJP's allegation that the 'constitutional system in Bengal' had collapsed.
- The TMC termed the meeting as an attempt by the BJP to defame the state.
- They said that the saffron party should worry about those who died due to alleged fear of NRC implementation.
Also Read: BJP to Increase Mass Base in Kolkata and Adjoining Areas
- TMC general secretary Partha Chatterjee criticized the BJP for politicizing the crime.
- Chatterjee said that the BJP claimed that the deceased brother Prakash Pal was a BJP-RSS worker, but now the truth has been revealed.
महाराष्ट्र में अगर शिवसेना, एनसीपी और कांग्रेस के गठबंधन की सरकार बनती है तो क्या उसका हाल भी कर्नाटक जैसा होगा ?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know