Statement on RTC was my own: K Keshav Rao
Also read: Not the Telangana we fought for: TSRTC workers
- TRS secretary general K Keshav Rao urged the TSRTC unions to call of their strike and have discussion with govt.
- Keshav Rao clarified that he did not discuss the issue with CM, either before issuing his statement or afterwards.
- “I am a socialist and concerned about workers. My views are a reflection of my anguish over the suicide by two RTC workers,” Rao said.
- “It is not possible for TSRTC to be merged with the govt. But RTC should sit with the govt. and hold discussions,” he added.
- The Joint Action Committee of TSRTC declared that the 11-day old strike by workers cannot be withdrawn.