Statement on RTC was my own: K Keshav Rao
By Telangana Today 20-Nov-2019
- TRS secretary general K Keshav Rao urged the TSRTC unions to call of their strike and have discussion with govt.
- Keshav Rao clarified that he did not discuss the issue with CM, either before issuing his statement or afterwards.
- “I am a socialist and concerned about workers. My views are a reflection of my anguish over the suicide by two RTC workers,” Rao said.
- “It is not possible for TSRTC to be merged with the govt. But RTC should sit with the govt. and hold discussions,” he added.
- The Joint Action Committee of TSRTC declared that the 11-day old strike by workers cannot be withdrawn.
महाराष्ट्र में अगर शिवसेना, एनसीपी और कांग्रेस के गठबंधन की सरकार बनती है तो क्या उसका हाल भी कर्नाटक जैसा होगा ?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know