Not the Telangana we fought for: TSRTC workers
By The News Minute 15-Oct-2019
- The anger was visible on the faces of the TSRTC employees, as the ongoing strike in the state entered its 10th day after they lost two of their colleagues.
- The two decreased were among the 48,000-odd employees, who have been dismissed by the Telangana govt. for not reporting to duty.
- The Joint Action Committee (JAC) of employee unions laid the blame on the ruling TRS govt. and tagged KCR with 'blood on his hands'.
- V Chandrasekhar Reddy said, “People across the state are supporting the movement because it is coming from the grassroots.”
- Addressing KCR, he said, "We are non-violent and peaceful now. Don't disturb this and make us violent."
महाराष्ट्र में अगर शिवसेना, एनसीपी और कांग्रेस के गठबंधन की सरकार बनती है तो क्या उसका हाल भी कर्नाटक जैसा होगा ?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know