We accomplished what UDF govt had failed at: Kodiyeri Balakrishnan
By Mathrabhumi 15-Oct-2019
- The CPM State Secretary Kodiyeri Balakrishnan said that LDF government has initiated developmental projects in the state.
- "The UDF govt. failed at launching Kerala Bank. The development of the bank is now in the final stage of completion,’’ Kodiyeri held.
- The CM has reinvigorated the stalled projects like Gail pipeline scheme and development of national highways.
- Kodiyeri has lashed out against KPCC Chairman Mullapally Ramachandran’s public statements on the Koodathai murder serial case.
- He maintained that statements like these are unjustified and could provide a shield for the real culprits behind the murder.
महाराष्ट्र में अगर शिवसेना, एनसीपी और कांग्रेस के गठबंधन की सरकार बनती है तो क्या उसका हाल भी कर्नाटक जैसा होगा ?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know