Married woman accuses BJP MLA in Arunachal Pradesh of rape
By Newindianexpress 15-Oct-2019
- An FIR has been registered against an BJP MLA in Arunachal Pradesh for allegedly raping a married woman.
- The accused, Goruk Pordung, had allegedly committed the crime at a hotel in Itanagar on October 12.
Arunachal Pradesh villagers near China border forego land compensation for road construction
- In her complaint, the woman alleged Pordung had molested her and eventually, raped her.
- She also alleged that he had asked her not to disclose the incident to any and threatened her with dire consequences.
- The MLA dismissed the allegation and said it was "politically motivated" to tarnish his image.
महाराष्ट्र में अगर शिवसेना, एनसीपी और कांग्रेस के गठबंधन की सरकार बनती है तो क्या उसका हाल भी कर्नाटक जैसा होगा ?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know