ED Summons DK Shivakumar's Mother and Wife for Questioning
By The NEWS Mintue 15-Oct-2019
- The ED has summoned Congress Minister D.K. Shivakumar's wife and mother for questioning in connection with a money laundering case against the Congress leader.
- Earlier the ED questioned Shivakumar's daughter Aishwarya; his brother D.K. Suresh; and Belagavi Rural MLA Lakshmi Hebbalkar.
- The ED said that summoning Shivakumar's mother and wife was required after the agency got some evidence about financial transactions.
Also Read: Karnataka Govt Seeks Centre’s Permission to Rename Central University
- Let us tell you that Shivakumar is in jail for a month after being arrested by the financial probe agency on Sept 3rd in the case.
- Shivakumar, now in judicial custody, has been on the radar of the IT Department and the ED since the demonetization in 2016.
महाराष्ट्र में अगर शिवसेना, एनसीपी और कांग्रेस के गठबंधन की सरकार बनती है तो क्या उसका हाल भी कर्नाटक जैसा होगा ?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know