Mizoram chief minister flags off daily GoAir flight from Aizawl
Also read: Mizoram hosts awareness programme on climate change
- Mizoram CM Zoramthanga flagged off the inaugural flight of GoAir from Aizawl.
- Zoramthanga took to Twitter to announce the beginning of the air services between Aizawl and Guwahati.
- This connectivity will also enable people to reach the major business hub of the east, namely Kolkata.
- GoAir has added 16 aircraft to the network in 11 months – ever since we went international – resulting in 90 new flights.
- The launch of Aizawl is in sync with the govt’s vision for the seven sisters of Northeast.