Mizoram hosts awareness programme on climate change
By Nenow 13-Oct-2019
- Mizoram State Climate Change Cell under Mizoram Science, Technology & Innovation Council (MISTIC) organized an awareness programme on ‘the science of climate change in Mizoram’ recently.
- The prgoramme was held in collaboration with the deputy commissioner’s office at Lawngtlai at DC’s Conference Hall, Lawngtlai.
- Shashanka Ala, IAS, deputy commissioner graced the function with her presence.
- Speaking on the occasion the deputy commissioner stressed on the urgency of tackling climate change in Mizoram.
- Dr R K Lallianthanga, chief scientific officer and member secretary, MISTIC, delivered a keynote address on climate change.
महाराष्ट्र में अगर शिवसेना, एनसीपी और कांग्रेस के गठबंधन की सरकार बनती है तो क्या उसका हाल भी कर्नाटक जैसा होगा ?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know