Parents should ensure govt primary schools do not close down: Patnekar
- Rajesh Patnekar said that the government is making all efforts to raise the standard of education in the state right from the primary school level.
- He said that parents should ensure that government primary schools in the villages are not closed down due to low enrolment of students.
- He said, The government is providing better infrastructure and facilities to the students and hence, they should avail of the benefits.
- Patnekar expressed concern over the closure of government schools in some of the villages due to poor enrolment numbers.
- Instead of sending children to English-medium schools, parents should enroll their children at the primary level in vernacular language school,” he said.
Also read: Goa government advances shack allotment date by 5 days