Opposition inciting TSRTC workers, says Dayakar Rao
By Telangana Today 14-Oct-2019
- Panchayat Raj Minister Errabelli Dayakar Rao said that a political conspiracy was being led by opposition parties in the state.
- Dayakar said, “Opposition is trying to incite TSRTC workers to continue their strike with a goal to create instability.”
- Also, Congress and BJP didn’t merge the local transport corporations in States when they were in power.
- Dayakar Rao dared the BJP to convince PM Modi to announce public transport merged with the govt. in BJP-ruled States.
- Also, Gangula Kamalakar said TSRTC trade union leaders were backed by political parties.
महाराष्ट्र में अगर शिवसेना, एनसीपी और कांग्रेस के गठबंधन की सरकार बनती है तो क्या उसका हाल भी कर्नाटक जैसा होगा ?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know