"Not Afraid": KCR Stands Firm As Telangana Transport Staff Continue Strike
Also read: Silent protests staged by RTC workers in Warangal
- As employees of the Telangana State Road Transport Corporation (TSRTC) intensify protests over a list of 26 demands, including a merger with the government.
- Chief Minister K Chandrashekar Rao has ruled out softening his administration's stand on the issue.
- The Chief Minister has ordered Director-General of Police Mahender Reddy to arrest anybody who tries to disrupt bus services.
- Additional personnel and resources, including CCTV cameras, are to be deployed at bus depots.
- This comes after Srinivas Reddy, a bus driver, allegedly attempted suicide by setting himself on fire at his residence in Khammam district on Saturday.