"Not Afraid": KCR Stands Firm As Telangana Transport Staff Continue Strike
By Ndtv 13-Oct-2019
- As employees of the Telangana State Road Transport Corporation (TSRTC) intensify protests over a list of 26 demands, including a merger with the government.
- Chief Minister K Chandrashekar Rao has ruled out softening his administration's stand on the issue.
- The Chief Minister has ordered Director-General of Police Mahender Reddy to arrest anybody who tries to disrupt bus services.
- Additional personnel and resources, including CCTV cameras, are to be deployed at bus depots.
- This comes after Srinivas Reddy, a bus driver, allegedly attempted suicide by setting himself on fire at his residence in Khammam district on Saturday.
महाराष्ट्र में अगर शिवसेना, एनसीपी और कांग्रेस के गठबंधन की सरकार बनती है तो क्या उसका हाल भी कर्नाटक जैसा होगा ?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know