"Not Afraid": KCR Stands Firm As Telangana Transport Staff Continue Strike
By Ndtv 13-Oct-2019
- As employees of the Telangana State Road Transport Corporation (TSRTC) intensify protests over a list of 26 demands, including a merger with the government.
- Chief Minister K Chandrashekar Rao has ruled out softening his administration's stand on the issue.
- The Chief Minister has ordered Director-General of Police Mahender Reddy to arrest anybody who tries to disrupt bus services.
- Additional personnel and resources, including CCTV cameras, are to be deployed at bus depots.
- This comes after Srinivas Reddy, a bus driver, allegedly attempted suicide by setting himself on fire at his residence in Khammam district on Saturday.
क्या सरकार को हैदराबाद गैंगरेप केस एनकाउंटर की जांच करानी चाहिए?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know