Journalists protested against the restrictions on covering Karnataka assembly proceedings
By The Times Of India 12-Oct-2019
- Members of the media held a protest against the restrictions on covering assembly proceedings.
- The Karnataka assembly secretariat has barred television channels and photojournalists from capturing the scenes inside the House.
- Editors of all Kannada channels, local journalists of all national channels joined the two-hour demonstration against the ban in front of Mahatma Gandhi statue near Maurya Circle.
- Ahead of the three-day winter session, the assembly secretariat announced that cameramen of all private channels and photographers of print media would not be allowed to film the proceedings.
- Former chief minister HD Kumaraswamy made a brief appearance at the protest to expressing solidarity.
Also Read: ED Questions Congress MP DK Suresh Over Money Laundering Case
महाराष्ट्र में अगर शिवसेना, एनसीपी और कांग्रेस के गठबंधन की सरकार बनती है तो क्या उसका हाल भी कर्नाटक जैसा होगा ?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know