ED Questions Congress MP DK Suresh Over Money Laundering Case
By The NEWS Mintue 11-Oct-2019
- The ED questioned Congress MP D.K. Suresh, the brother of Congress leader D.K. Shivakumar in connection with the money laundering case.
- According to sources Suresh, the MP from Bengaluru Rural, was asked to appear before the agency with some specific documents sought by the ED.
- The ED has also questioned Shivakumar's daughter Aisshwarya and Belagavi Rural MLA Lakshmi Hebbalkar in connection with the case.
Also Read: IT Raids Properties of Congress Leaders in Karnataka
- Let us tell you, Shivakumar has been on the radar of the Income Tax Department and the ED since demonetization in 2016.
- An Income Tax search at his New Delhi flat on August 2, 2017, led to the seizure of unaccounted cash amounting to Rs 8.83 crore.
ट्रैफिक रूल्स में हुए नए बदलाव जनता के लिए !
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know