PAC nudges Nagaland govt: ChecTripura government to construct 2200 flats
- BJP led government in Tripura will construct 2200 flats at Agartala and an International Shopping Mall to encourage international business in the state.
- Chief Minister Biplab Kumar Deb addressed the programme “ANGIKAAR” – 'A campaign for change management' at Agartala Town Hall where he discussed about various issues.
- Angikaar is a 3 month campaign where 8 schemes have been amalgamated.
- Deb said that Prime Minister Narendra Modi is determined to provide pakka housing to everyone by 2022.
- He also said, "through Tripura Urban Planning and Development authority, our state government has planned to build 1000 flats in three places in the city."
ALSO READ: Four-lane NH-29 nowhere near completion, Yepthomi tells Centre