SDF calls attack on ex-Sikkim CM Chamling’s car ‘life-threatening
By EastMojo 12-Oct-2019
- The Sikkim Democratic Front (SDF) condemned the vandalisation of vehicles and a life-threatening attack to party president Pawan K. Chamling by supporters of ruling Sikkim Krantikari Morcha (SKM).
- Addressing a press conference, SDF spokesperson JB Darnal highlighted how their party’s by-election campaign was disturbed by SKM supporters.
- “More than 10 vehicles were attacked with stones by SKM supporters during the campaign", said Darnal.
- He further added that SKM has been blaming SDF for its 25 years of existence in the state.
- Meanwhile, party president Pawan Chamling also described the entire scenario on his official Facebook page.
ALSO READ: Tamang to resign from CM post if EC refuses to lift the ban
ट्रैफिक रूल्स में हुए नए बदलाव जनता के लिए !
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know