KSU raises objection against proposed expansion of mining lease in Meghalaya
By Northeast Today 12-Oct-2019
- The Khasi Students’ Union (KSU) has raised its strong objection against the proposed expansion of mining lease in East Jaintia Hills.
- The student body said, “We strongly object to the expansion of mining lease/mining at the landed property located at Brichyrnot village.”
- “Moreover, it will have a serious and deadly impact on the farmland,” KSU added.
- The KSU further infomred that temperature and air pollution in the region have risen and put the inhabitants in great risk.
ALSO READ: BJP to kick-start election campaign in Meghalaya ahead of Shella by-poll
- KSU urged the Meghalaya State Pollution Control Board(MSPCB) not to take part in the public hearing and requested it to not allow.
ट्रैफिक रूल्स में हुए नए बदलाव जनता के लिए !
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know