Mizo education minister concerned over less no. of Mizo IAS officers
By Northeast Now 11-Oct-2019
- Mizoram education minister Lalchhandama Ralte concerned over declining number of educated Mizo youths in clearing the UPSC exam.
- Ralte said, “Efforts should be made to have as many as Mizo youths who clear the central services exams.”
- He expressed that Mizo people would be dominated by outsiders, unless, Mizo youths do not get employed under central services.
- “The Mizo youths should be awakened about the importance and value of education,” he added.
- He pointed out that the state government is mulling to create Mizoram Education Service to reform the education system in the state.
ट्रैफिक रूल्स में हुए नए बदलाव जनता के लिए !
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know