Maharashtra elections: Only 13 women contesting in Pune and Pimpri Chinchwad out of 147 candidates
By The Times Of India 11-Oct-2019
- Only 13 women candidates are in the fray in the 11 assembly constituencies in Pune and Pimpri Chinchwad out of 147 candidates.
- These 13 women are contesting from eight assembly seats.
- Parvati is the only constituency in Pune and Pimpri Chinchwad that will witness a straight fight between two women.
- The Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) has fielded sitting MLA Madhuri Misal, who is also party’s city unit chief, against Ashwini Kadam of the Nationalist Congress Party (NCP).
- A BJP leader said there was no discrimination and the party has always supported women.
ट्रैफिक रूल्स में हुए नए बदलाव जनता के लिए !
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know