Maharashtra elections: Only 13 women contesting in Pune and Pimpri Chinchwad out of 147 candidates
By The Times Of India 11-Oct-2019
- Only 13 women candidates are in the fray in the 11 assembly constituencies in Pune and Pimpri Chinchwad out of 147 candidates.
- These 13 women are contesting from eight assembly seats.
- Parvati is the only constituency in Pune and Pimpri Chinchwad that will witness a straight fight between two women.
- The Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) has fielded sitting MLA Madhuri Misal, who is also party’s city unit chief, against Ashwini Kadam of the Nationalist Congress Party (NCP).
- A BJP leader said there was no discrimination and the party has always supported women.
महाराष्ट्र में अगर शिवसेना, एनसीपी और कांग्रेस के गठबंधन की सरकार बनती है तो क्या उसका हाल भी कर्नाटक जैसा होगा ?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know