I-T raids former Deputy CM G Parameshwara’s residence
By News 18 10-Oct-2019
- The Income Tax Department conducted raids at former Deputy chief minister of Karnataka G Parameshwara's house and other properties.
- Around 30 locations connected to Parameshwara have been searched during the raids.
- The senior Congress leader was accused of amassing a large sum of black money for medical admission.
- A four-member team also conducted search and seizure operations at Siddhartha Group of Institutions, which is owned by Parameshwara.
- Taxmen also carried out raids at a medical college and hospital in Kolar that are owned by former union minister RL Jalappa.
Also Read: Two months of Yediyurappa : Act of Political Vendetta continues
ट्रैफिक रूल्स में हुए नए बदलाव जनता के लिए !
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know