RBI grants permission for Kerala Bank
By Mathrabhumi 10-Oct-2019
- The RBI has granted permission to establish Kerala Bank by merging cooperative banks in the state.
- The state government received the permission letter from RBI in this regard.
- Kerala Bank will start functioning from November 1, 2019.
- The Kerala Bank will be formed by merging Kerala State Cooperative Bank and district cooperative banks.
- The project was delayed owing to opposition from some of the district cooperative banks.
ट्रैफिक रूल्स में हुए नए बदलाव जनता के लिए !
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know