HC issued notice of barring the Palarivattom flyover demolition
By Mathrabhumi 10-Oct-2019
- The Kerala HC issued an interim order barring the demolition of Palarivattom flyover.
- The court issued the order while considering the petition against the government's decision to demolish the bridge.
- “The bridge should not be demolished without the permission of the High Court," directed the court.
- The court asked the government to respond on the matter within two weeks.
- The petitioner requested to stop govt. from demolishing the flyover without examining the possibility of repairing it for traffic.
ट्रैफिक रूल्स में हुए नए बदलाव जनता के लिए !
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know