Mamata Banerjee to Decide the Fate of Tallah Bridge
By Navbharat Times 10-Oct-2019
- West Bengal Chief Minister Mamata Banerjee will decide the fate of West Bengal's Tallah Bridge.
- According to the expert's opinion, Tallah Bridge should be demolished or its structure should be strengthened again in due time.
- According to Chief Secretary of the state, Rajiv Sinha, a team from Mumbai has advised the 57-year-old bridge to be demolished and rebuilt.
Also Read: Binay Tamang Continues His Indefinite Hunger Strike for the Fourth Day
- The official said the Mumbai-based firm RITES has submitted its report along with suggestions on the Tallah bridge.
- Now the CM will discuss the fate of the bridge on 12 October and decide on the best option available.
ट्रैफिक रूल्स में हुए नए बदलाव जनता के लिए !
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know