Binay Tamang Continues His Indefinite Hunger Strike for the Fourth Day
By Telegraph India 10-Oct-2019
- Gorkha Janmukti Morcha leader Binay Tamang continued his indefinite hunger strike in Darjeeling for the 4th day.
- He demanded a bonus of the rate of 20% for tea workers of the hills.
- Doctors who examined Tamang said he was “serious”.
Also Read: Mamata Banerjee Seeks Report on Durga Pooja 2019
- However, Tamang declared he would continue his agitation until his demand was met
- Let us tell you that Binay Tamang started his indefinite strike on October 6th.
ट्रैफिक रूल्स में हुए नए बदलाव जनता के लिए !
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know