Two months of Yediyurappa : Act of Political Vendetta continues
By The Times Of India 27-Sep-2019
- In the two months Yediyurappa’s government has put an end to some schemes and initiated investigations into others.
- The opposition parties have called it politics of vendetta.
- Since two months,officials perceived to be loyal to former chief minister HD Kumaraswamy were moved out.
- The chief minister has also put HD Kumaraswamy’s pet scheme Badavara Bandhu in cold storage.
- Yediyurappa’s government has also ordered an investigation into more than 10 projects started by previous government.
Also Read: Govt. to investigate five more Ponzi schemes
ट्रैफिक रूल्स में हुए नए बदलाव जनता के लिए !
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know