Teenmar Mallanna: will freely campaign for Huzurnagar by-polls
By Thenewsminute 10-Oct-2019
- Telangana High Court directed the Suryapet SP not to obstruct the election campaigning of Teenmar Mallanna.
- Teenmar is contesting the Huzurnagar bye-polls, scheduled for October 21.
- The vacation bench headed by Justice A Rajasheker Reddy pronounced the order after Mallanna filed a petition.
- In his petition Mallanna alleged that the Mellacheruvu police were obstructing his cadre from campaigning.
- A journalist by profession, Mallanna is fighting the polls against TRS's Saidi Reddy and Congress's Padmavathi Reddy.
ट्रैफिक रूल्स में हुए नए बदलाव जनता के लिए !
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know