Teenmar Mallanna: will freely campaign for Huzurnagar by-polls
By Thenewsminute 10-Oct-2019
- Telangana High Court directed the Suryapet SP not to obstruct the election campaigning of Teenmar Mallanna.
- Teenmar is contesting the Huzurnagar bye-polls, scheduled for October 21.
- The vacation bench headed by Justice A Rajasheker Reddy pronounced the order after Mallanna filed a petition.
- In his petition Mallanna alleged that the Mellacheruvu police were obstructing his cadre from campaigning.
- A journalist by profession, Mallanna is fighting the polls against TRS's Saidi Reddy and Congress's Padmavathi Reddy.
महाराष्ट्र में अगर शिवसेना, एनसीपी और कांग्रेस के गठबंधन की सरकार बनती है तो क्या उसका हाल भी कर्नाटक जैसा होगा ?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know