Opposition slams KCR, supporting TSR strike
By Times Of India 09-Oct-2019
- Justifying the stir by about 48,000 employees of TSRTC, various political parties and civil society organisations alleged state govt.
- They slammed that CM K Chandrasekhar Rao should focus on resolving issues raised by the agitating staff.
- The union leaders of TSRTC held a roundtable with leaders of various political parties and civil society groups at the Hyderabad Press Club.
- The indefinite strike by unions of RTC continued for the fifth day even as KCR termed the agitating staff as being "self-dismissed".
- Also, the CPM party held a protest rally in the city in the name of "Save RTC."
क्या करतारपुर कॉरिडोर खोलना हो सकता है ISI का एजेंडा ?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know