KTC hopes to launch electric vehicles by March 2020
By The Times Of India 09-Oct-2019
- The Kadamba Transport Corporation limited (KTC) is hoping to launch electric vehicles (EV) in the state by March 2020.
- An expression of interest was submitted by KTC to the Central government under the second phase of the FAME India scheme.
- KTC placed a request for 250 electric buses and has received a green signal for fifty vehicles.
- KTC invited tenders from potential bidders last month for the supply of 50 EVs to operate in Goa.
- There are six companies in the country that currently manufacture electric buses.
Also Read: Bombay high court orders state to finalise coastal plan as soon as possible
महाराष्ट्र में अगर शिवसेना, एनसीपी और कांग्रेस के गठबंधन की सरकार बनती है तो क्या उसका हाल भी कर्नाटक जैसा होगा ?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know