Govt. will not hesitate to move SC against dam plan, says CM
By The Hindu 09-Oct-2019
- CM V. Narayanasamy taken a strong exception to Karnataka’s proposal to construct a dam across the Cauvery at Mekedatu.
- CM said that his govt. would not hesitate to move the SC if the govt. goes ahead with the project.
- “Construction of a new dam across Cauvery was against the interest of Tamil Nadu and Karaikal region in the Union Territory,” Narayanasamy said.
- Minister for Public Works A. Namassivayam, said DMK president M. K. Stalin would campaign in Kamaraj Nagar constituency.
- The party would intensify its campaign in the coming days with Ministers and will take out door-to-door campaign.
ट्रैफिक रूल्स में हुए नए बदलाव जनता के लिए !
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know