Centre trying to gag its critics: Kanimozhi
Also read: 15 candidates ready to fight by- election in Kamaraj Nagar
- DMK MP Kanimozhi mounted a scathing attack on the Centre charging it with trying to gag the freedom of speech and expression.
- She told that if anyone uttered any statement other than “Jai Shri Ram” it would be followed by stringent action.
- Further she added, “This is the current scenario in the country.”
- DMK president M.K. Stalin and Opposition parties had strongly condemned the slapping of sedition case against the personalities.
- “The ruling AIADMK in the State remained silent without raising its voice on the issue,” Ms. Kanimozhi said.