Centre trying to gag its critics: Kanimozhi
By The Hindu 08-Oct-2019
- DMK MP Kanimozhi mounted a scathing attack on the Centre charging it with trying to gag the freedom of speech and expression.
- She told that if anyone uttered any statement other than “Jai Shri Ram” it would be followed by stringent action.
- Further she added, “This is the current scenario in the country.”
- DMK president M.K. Stalin and Opposition parties had strongly condemned the slapping of sedition case against the personalities.
- “The ruling AIADMK in the State remained silent without raising its voice on the issue,” Ms. Kanimozhi said.
महाराष्ट्र में अगर शिवसेना, एनसीपी और कांग्रेस के गठबंधन की सरकार बनती है तो क्या उसका हाल भी कर्नाटक जैसा होगा ?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know