BJP want state govt. to be concerning over TSR workers
By Telangana Today 09-Oct-2019
- The BJP State leadership slammed the State govt.’s decision to dismiss TSRTC staff.
- TSR workers were on strike demanding merger of TSRTC with the State government.
- BJP leaders alleged that the State government was adopting dictatorial and fascist methods to deal with RTC staff.
- BJP State president K Laxman reminded that separate Telangana State is realised with the participation of RTC workers.
- He demanded that the State government keep the contribution of RTC staff in mind, before initiating such stringent measures.
ट्रैफिक रूल्स में हुए नए बदलाव जनता के लिए !
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know