BJP want state govt. to be concerning over TSR workers
By Telangana Today 09-Oct-2019
- The BJP State leadership slammed the State govt.’s decision to dismiss TSRTC staff.
- TSR workers were on strike demanding merger of TSRTC with the State government.
- BJP leaders alleged that the State government was adopting dictatorial and fascist methods to deal with RTC staff.
- BJP State president K Laxman reminded that separate Telangana State is realised with the participation of RTC workers.
- He demanded that the State government keep the contribution of RTC staff in mind, before initiating such stringent measures.
महाराष्ट्र में अगर शिवसेना, एनसीपी और कांग्रेस के गठबंधन की सरकार बनती है तो क्या उसका हाल भी कर्नाटक जैसा होगा ?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know