Former Union Minister Sudhir Sharma Stays Away From Election Campaign
By Times Of India 09-Oct-2019
- Former Congress Union Minister Sudhir Sharma is staying away from the election campaign.
- Although Sharma has cited health issues to stay away from the election campaign, no party leader seems to have contacted him.
- Sharma said that he is unwell and the doctors have advised him to take rest.
Also Read: Congress is a Dynastic Party: BJP Working President JP Nadda
- Himachal Congress unit president Kuldeep Rathore said he had not met Sharma and had asked him about his well being on phone only.
- There were reports that Rathore had written a letter to Sonia Gandhi about Sharma’s behavior however he denied the claim.
ट्रैफिक रूल्स में हुए नए बदलाव जनता के लिए !
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know