Congress is a Dynastic Party: BJP Working President JP Nadda
By Times Of India 08-Oct-2019
- BJP national working president JP Nadda took on the Congress at a rally in Bilaspur.
- He said that Congress was a “dynastic party” and the BJP was a party of common workers.
- At the ‘Abhinandan Samaroh’ at Luhnu Ground in Bilaspur Nadda gave a call for making the country “Congress mukt” in 25 years.
Also Read: Himachal govt asks HIMUDA to refund money to public taken against demand survey
- CM Jai Ram Thakur said it was an honor that a leader from a small state like Himachal Pradesh, JP Nadda, was leading the party as its national working president.
- Many BJP leaders like former CM Prem Kumar Dhumal, Anurag Thakur, BJP state president Satpal Satti and other leaders of the BJP were present at the rally.
ट्रैफिक रूल्स में हुए नए बदलाव जनता के लिए !
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know