NPF apraises the Zoramthanga's stand on CAB
By Northeast Now 09-Oct-2019
- The Naga People’s Front (NPF) has appreciated the Meghalaya and Mizoram CM’s stand against Citizenship (Amendment) Bill from day one.
- “We are also grateful to Amit Shah who declared a special clause in CAB to protect the interest of Northeast states,” the NPF said.
- The NPF said it welcomed the positive announcement aimed towards safeguarding the rights and identity of the indigenous people of the region.
- Without such a special clause, no state is protected under any provisions from the Bill in its present form, NPF stated.
- It would have done a lot of good if this problem was identified prior to the passing of the Bill by the 16th Lok Sabha.
ट्रैफिक रूल्स में हुए नए बदलाव जनता के लिए !
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know