2nd round of repatriation failed due to bru protest
By Eastmojo 08-Oct-2019
- The second round of the final phase of repatriation of Bru families was unsuccessful as a crowd of Bru women blocked buses.
- The women also marched from Asapara to Naisingpara demonstrating against the Mizoram officials.
- A convoy of 17 buses hired by the Mizoram state government,but were unsuccessful in repatriating any Brus from the camp.
- In the final phase of repatriation only 50 out of the 4,447 familes who have been living in relief camps repatriated.
- On the first day, only 199 Bru tribals living in four transit camps of Tripura had left for Mizoram.
ट्रैफिक रूल्स में हुए नए बदलाव जनता के लिए !
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know