"They dismissed themself", KCR on TRC workers
By Ndtv 08-Oct-2019
- The 48,000 employees of the RTC dismissed themselves of service after they failed to report to work before the deadline.
- CM Chandrashekar Rao said, adding that only 1,200 employees work with the transport department now.
- "They left all by themselves as they did not report to duties before the expiry of the deadline," said KCR.
- The workers were sacked after they refused to end their two-day protest and join work by 6 pm on Saturday.
- KCR has ruled out any negotiation, saying that the committed an "unpardonable crime" by refusing to work during the festive season.
ट्रैफिक रूल्स में हुए नए बदलाव जनता के लिए !
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know