TMC Leader Kurban Ali Shahar Shot Dead in Kolkata
By Times Of India 09-Oct-2019
- A TMC leader was killed in West Bengal's East Midnapore district by some criminals.
- TMC's vice president of Panchayat Samiti Kurban Ali Shahar was shot from point-blank range at his block office by six bike-borne miscreants on Monday night.
- The accused also hurled bombs at locals while leaving the area.
Also Read: Bhaichung Bhutia Warns BJP Against Merging Darjeeling With Sikkim
- An investigation has been launched and three persons have been arrested in connection with the murder case.
- One of the TMC accused BJP of Kurban Ali's murder and said that he was killed because he was a very popular leader in the area.
ट्रैफिक रूल्स में हुए नए बदलाव जनता के लिए !
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know