Bhaichung Bhutia Warns BJP Against Merging Darjeeling With Sikkim
By Telegraph India 08-Oct-2019
- Hamro Sikkim Party leader Bhaichung Bhutia asked the BJP to clarify what it meant by a “permanent solution” to the Darjeeling “issue”.
- He also cautioned the BJP against any plan to merge the region with Sikkim.
- Bhutia said the BJP had won the Darjeeling parliamentary seat thrice on the Gorkhaland statehood plank.
Also Read: BJP MP Raju Bista Launch a Strong Attack on Mamata Banerjee Over Bonus Delay
- He further said that now they were only talking about a “permanent solution” without mentioning either statehood or even UT status.
- BJP's 2019 election manifesto had said the party was committed to working towards finding a permanent political solution to the issue of the Darjeeling issue.
ट्रैफिक रूल्स में हुए नए बदलाव जनता के लिए !
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know