VHP Delegation Meets Hardeep Singh Puri for Reconstruction of Ravidas Temple
By Times Of India 08-Oct-2019
- A delegation of VHP headed by Alok Kumar met Union minister Hardeep Singh Puri seeking quick steps for the repair of the Ravidas temple.
- The move comes days after SC directed all petitioners to convene a meeting with attorney general KK Venugopal to find out an “amicable” solution.
- The delegation comprised representatives from Hindu, Sikh, Jain and Buddhist schools of religion.
Also Read: Arvind Kejriwal Seeks View if Women Can be Exempted from Odd-Even norm
- A memorandum was submitted to the minister demanding steps for reconstruction of the temple and making appropriate arrangements for regular rituals and worship in the interim.
- A massive protest was held by various Dalit organizations in the capital on August 21, which also turned violent.
ट्रैफिक रूल्स में हुए नए बदलाव जनता के लिए !
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know