Arvind Kejriwal Seeks View if Women Can be Exempted from Odd-Even norm
By Times Of India 08-Oct-2019
- Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal has directed the transport department to share their views on the issue of exemption granted to women, 2-wheelers and CNG vehicles during the odd-even period.
- He has also asked the dept to review the current capacity of the public transport network.
- Earlier there were reports of large-scale misuse of this exemption in the previous editions of odd-even.
Also Read: Only Kejriwal is Confused Over NRC: Union Minister Prakash Javadekar
- Kejriwal has asked the transport department to formulate a position on this matter after duly considering the views of IGL.
- Let us tell you that in September, CM Kejriwal had announced the implementation of the odd-even scheme in November.
ट्रैफिक रूल्स में हुए नए बदलाव जनता के लिए !
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know