BJP MP Raju Bista Launch a Strong Attack on Mamata Banerjee Over Bonus Delay
By Telegraph India 08-Oct-2019
- BJP MP from Darjeeling Raju Bista attacked the Mamata Banerjee govt over the delay in resolving the tea bonus impasse in the hills.
- Bista said that the state government is not sincere about dealing with the plight of the tea workers in the hills,
- He also raised the issue of a minimum wage for the tea workers, underlining that the state was yet to finalize it.
Also Read: He Was Okay When Mamata Wore Hijab: Taslima Nasreen Hits Back at Maulana
- Bista had a questioned If the tea industry in the Terai and the Dooars can get a bonus at 18.5%, why can't the hill tea workers receive a bonus at 20%?
- While GJM leader Binay Tamang continued his hunger strike in Darjeeling for the second day.
ट्रैफिक रूल्स में हुए नए बदलाव जनता के लिए !
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know