He Was Okay When Mamata Wore Hijab: Taslima Nasreen Hits Back at Maulana
By Navbharat Times 08-Oct-2019
- Bangladesh's controversial writer Taslima Nasreen has also jumped into the Nusrat Jahan Durga Puja controversy.
- Nasreen said that Maulana is happy when a non-Muslim Mamata Banerjee wears a hijab but has a problem when a Muslim Nusrat joins the puja.
- Let us tell you that Mufti Asad Qasmi, a cleric associated with Darul Uloom Deoband attacked Nusrat Jahan for offering prayer at Durga pooja.
Also Read: She Should Change Her Religion: Muslim Cleric Slams TMC MP Nusrat Jahan
- He said that what Nusrat has done is 'haram' and she should change her name and religion.
- He said that she should change her name and religion because she is "defaming Islam and Muslims" by her actions.
ट्रैफिक रूल्स में हुए नए बदलाव जनता के लिए !
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know