She Should Change Her Religion: Muslim Cleric Slams TMC MP Nusrat Jahan
By News18 07-Oct-2019
- On Monday a prominent Muslim cleric slammed TMC MP Nusrat Jahan for attending Durga puja celebrations.
- He said the Bengali film actor should change her name and religion because she is "defaming Islam and Muslims" by her actions.
- Mufti Asad Qasmi, a cleric associated with Darul Uloom Deoband said that what she had done is 'haram' and she should change her name and religion.
Also Read: TMC MP Nusrat Jahan Offers First Anjali to Goddess Durga
- This is not the first time that Nusrat is facing backlash from Muslim clerics.
- Earlier she was targeted for sporting symbols of Hindu marriage-like 'mangalsutra and sindoor'
ट्रैफिक रूल्स में हुए नए बदलाव जनता के लिए !
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know