Himachal govt asks HIMUDA to refund money to public taken against demand survey
By Outlook 04-Oct-2019
- The Himachal Pradesh government has directed HP Housing And Urban Development Authority (HIMUDA) to refund Rs 5,000 along with 5 percent simple interest.
- HIMUDA has been asked to deposit the money in a bank account or by sending through the draft, a state government spokesperson said here on Thursday.
- Under a scheme, HIMUDA had invited applications in 2010-11 with an initial fee of Rs 5,000 for providing plots.
- The matter was also raised in the last session of Vidhan Sabha and the Urban Development Minister had intimated to the House that the money would be refunded against the demand survey.
- HIMUDA is yet to refund money to more than 50,000 persons, the spokesperson added.
ट्रैफिक रूल्स में हुए नए बदलाव जनता के लिए !
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know