15 candidates ready to fight by- election in Kamaraj Nagar
By The Hindu 03-Oct-2019
- Fifteen candidates filed their nomination papers in the Kamaraj Nagar byelection.
- The first to file the nomination was A. John Kumar, who was accompanied by Chief Minister V. Narayanasamy.
- Mr. Bouvanesvarane was the next to file papers.
- He was accompanied by Opposition leader and party founder president N. Rangasamy, AIADMK floor leader A. Anbalagan, BJP MLA V. Saminathan.
- BJP earlier made an announcement that it would support AINRC for the byelection.
Also Read: Centre Rejects Proposal To Grant Statehood To Puducherry
ट्रैफिक रूल्स में हुए नए बदलाव जनता के लिए !
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know