Only Kejriwal is Confused Over NRC: Union Minister Prakash Javadekar
By Times Of India 07-Oct-2019
- Union Minister Prakash Javadekar launched an on Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal on his statement on NRC.
- He said that people understand that NRC exercise is very important as no country can allow illegal infiltrators to stay.
- Earlier Arvind Kejriwal while talking about NRC said that if it is implemented then Manoj Tiwari would have to leave first.
Also Read: Congress MLA Parlad Singh Sawhney Joins AAP
- Javdekar said, only Kejriwal has confusion over NRC. But it is not what people understand, they know that no country allows illegal infiltrators to stay.
- He said home minister Amit Shah has already made it clear that the Citizenship Amendment Bill will be passed.
महाराष्ट्र में अगर शिवसेना, एनसीपी और कांग्रेस के गठबंधन की सरकार बनती है तो क्या उसका हाल भी कर्नाटक जैसा होगा ?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know