Only Kejriwal is Confused Over NRC: Union Minister Prakash Javadekar
- Union Minister Prakash Javadekar launched an on Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal on his statement on NRC.
- He said that people understand that NRC exercise is very important as no country can allow illegal infiltrators to stay.
- Earlier Arvind Kejriwal while talking about NRC said that if it is implemented then Manoj Tiwari would have to leave first.
Also Read: Congress MLA Parlad Singh Sawhney Joins AAP
- Javdekar said, only Kejriwal has confusion over NRC. But it is not what people understand, they know that no country allows illegal infiltrators to stay.
- He said home minister Amit Shah has already made it clear that the Citizenship Amendment Bill will be passed.